The JestElite Blog
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is the future of advertising. It includes all forms of marketing that can be done using technology in the era of digitalization and globalization. Unlike traditional marketing, it is data-driven and relies on customer behavior to provide personalized experiences.
Improve brand awareness
- What is brand awareness?
Brand awareness is the ability to recall a company or product. It's important to have because it can help you sell more products, but there are many ways to measure brand awareness. The most basic way of measuring it is by asking people if they've heard of your product or company and how much they know about it. It's also possible to see what people are saying about you online, which will give you an idea of how popular your brand is. For example, if someone makes a YouTube video reviewing one of our products, that would show there's some awareness around the product even though we don't advertise on YouTube.
- How do brands increase their brand awareness?
Brands often use advertising campaigns in order to increase their overall recognition among consumers - for example, this could involve buying airtime during prime time TV shows so that millions watch them every week (think Coca Cola). Another option would be sponsoring events such as football matches where many people will see banners and signs promoting their company (think Nike). If done correctly, these types of ads usually result in higher sales but can also lead customers towards making purchases online rather than visiting stores themselves due these channels being available at any time throughout 24 hours per day which helps save money spent traveling long distances just for shopping purposes
Generate leads and sales
Digital marketing is all about generating traffic, leads and sales. If you want to make money from your website, it's important to understand how digital marketing can help you do that.
Digital marketing includes a variety of tools that can help you drive traffic to your website or landing page, generate leads from people visiting your website and convert those leads into paying customers.
Build credibility and trust
- Provide value.
- Be authentic.
- Connect with your audience.
- Keep your promises to them, and do what you say you will do (Be consistent).
- Use social proof as a means of building credibility and trust with new prospects by demonstrating how other customers have benefited from doing business with you, i.e., testimonials and reviews from satisfied clients.
Retaining customers is the easiest and cheapest way to grow your business. Customers who have had a positive experience with your services are more likely to convert, and they'll spend more money with you as well. If these loyal customers become advocates for your brand, they can fuel word of mouth advertising that will attract new customers for free. The best part? It costs less than any other form of marketing!
Digital marketing is essential to drive traffic, generate leads and make sales.
Digital marketing is essential to drive traffic, generate leads and make sales. It’s crucial for both small businesses and large enterprises, as well as local businesses or global organizations.
Here are a few reasons why:
- It can be targeted to specific audiences. In contrast, traditional marketing like print advertising is often seen by everyone in an area—including those who don’t care at all about what it has to say—which means you miss out on reaching potential customers who have an interest in your product or service.
- You can measure your success more easily than with other forms of advertising such as radio or TV advertising where it's difficult (or impossible) to track exactly how many people saw it or how many actually bought anything because there aren't any guarantees about how many people watched that particular channel/show at the time it aired!
As you can see, this is a very broad field. There are many elements of digital marketing and it’s important that each one is implemented correctly to get the best results for your business. I hope this article has given you an insight into what digital marketing is and why it’s so important for any business who wants to thrive in today’s competitive landscape.